Saturday 18 February 2012

Conversation with Waheguru


Me: Waheguru Ji, can I ask You a question?
Waheguru Ji: Sure

Me: Promise You won't get mad
Waheguru Ji: I promise

Me: Why did You let so much stuff happen to me today?
Waheguru Ji: What do u mean?

Me: Well, I woke up late

Waheguru Ji: Yes

Me: My car took forever to start

Waheguru Ji: Okay

Me: at lunch they made my sandwich wrong & I had to wait

Waheguru Ji: Huummm

Me: On the way home, my phone went DEAD, just as I picked up a call

Waheguru Ji: All right

Me: And on top of it all off, when I got home ~I just want to soak my feet in my new foot massager & relax. BUT it wouldn't work!!! Nothing went right today! Why did You do that?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waheguru Ji: Let me see, the death angel was at your bed this morning & I had to send one of My Angels to battle him for your life. I let you sleep through that: ਮੰਨੈ ਜਮ ਕੈ ਸਾਥਿ ਨ ਜਾਇ ॥ Mannai Jam Kai Saathh N Jaae || The faithful do not have to go with the Messenger of death.

Me (humbled): OH

Waheguru Ji: I didn't let your car start because there was a drunk driver on your route that would have hit you if you were on the road. ਅਉਖੀ ਘੜੀ ਨ ਦੇਖਣ ਦੇਈ ਅਪਨਾ ਬਿਰਦੁ ਸਮਾਲੇ ॥ Aoukhee Gharree N Dhaekhan Dhaeee Apanaa Biradh Samaalae || I do not let My devotees see the difficult times; this is My innate nature.

Me: (ashamed)

Waheguru Ji: The first person who made your sandwich today was sick & I didn't want you to catch what they have, I knew you couldn't afford to miss work. ਰੋਗ ਸੋਗ ਸਭਿ ਮਿਟਿ ਗਏ ਨਿਤ ਨਵਾ ਨਿਰੋਆ ॥ Rog Sog Sabh Mitt Geae Nith Navaa Niroaa || All sorrows and sicknesses are eradicated, and you become ever-fresh and rejuvenated.

Me (embarrassed):Okay Ji

Waheguru Ji: Your phone went dead because the person that was calling was going to give false witness about what you said on that call, I didn't even let you talk to them so you would be covered. ਹੋਇ ਸਹਾਈ ਜਿਸੁ ਤੂੰ ਰਾਖਹਿ ਤਿਸੁ ਕਹਾ ਕਰੇ ਸੰਸਾਰੁ ॥੨॥੧੪॥੨੩॥ Hoe Sehaaee Jis Thoon Raakhehi This Kehaa Karae Sansaar ||2||14||23|| He who is protected by Me, The Helper Lord Waheguru Ji - what can the world do to him?

Me (softly): I see Waheguru Ji

Waheguru Ji: Oh and that foot massager, it had a shortage that was going to throw out all of the power in your house tonight. I didn't think you wanted to be in the dark. ਅਗਿਆਨੁ ਅੰਧੇਰਾ ਕਟਿਆ ਜੋਤਿ ਪਰਗਟਿਆਈ ਰਾਮ ॥ Agiaan Andhhaeraa Kattiaa Joth Paragattiaaee Raam || The darkness of ignorance is dispelled, and the Divine light radiantly shines forth.

Me: I'm Sorry Waheguru Ji

Waheguru Ji: Don't be sorry, just learn to Trust Me.... in All things, the Good & the bad. ਘਰਿ ਬਾਹਰਿ ਤੇਰਾ ਭਰਵਾਸਾ ਤੂ ਜਨ ਕੈ ਹੈ ਸੰਗਿ ॥ Ghar Baahar Thaeraa Bharavaasaa Thoo Jan Kai Hai Sang || At home, and outside, Trust in me; I am always with My humble servant.

Me: I will trust You. ਮਾਣੁ ਨਿਮਾਣੇ ਤੂੰ ਧਣੀ ਤੇਰਾ ਭਰਵਾਸਾ ॥ Maan Nimaanae Thoon Dhhanee Thaeraa Bharavaasaa || You are the honor of the dishonored. O Master Waheguru Ji, in You I place my trust.

Waheguru Ji: And don't doubt that My plan for your day is Always Better than your plan. ਰਬ ਕੀ ਰਜਾਇ ਮੰਨੇ ਸਿਰ ਉਪਰਿ ਕਰਤਾ ਮੰਨੇ ਆਪੁ ਗਵਾਵੈ ॥ Rab Kee Rajaae Mannae Sir Oupar Karathaa Mannae Aap Gavaavai || As you submit to My will, and surrender to Me, the Creator, you get rid of selfishness and conceit.

Me: I won't doubt your plan for me, Waheguru Ji. And let me just tell you Waheguru Ji, Thank You for Everything today. ਸੇਵਕ ਕੈ ਭਰਪੂਰ ਜੁਗੁ ਜੁਗੁ ਵਾਹਗੁਰੂ ਤੇਰਾ ਸਭੁ ਸਦਕਾ ॥ Saevak Kai Bharapoor Jug Jug Vaahaguroo Thaeraa Sabh Sadhakaa || Your servants are totally fulfilled, throughout the ages; O Waheguru Ji, it is all You, forever.

Waheguru Ji: You're welcome child. It was just another day being your Waheguru Ji and I Love looking after My Children... ਅਪੁਨੇ ਜੀਅ ਜੰਤ ਪ੍ਰਤਿਪਾਰੇ ॥ ਜਿਉ ਬਾਰਿਕ ਮਾਤਾ ਸੰਮਾਰੇ ॥ Apunae Jeea Janth Prathipaarae || Jio Baarik Maathaa Sanmaarae || I cherishe all My beings and creatures, As the mother cares for her children.

1 comment: